Midwestern Litigators Who Fight For Injury Victims
At Dunn Harrington Trial Lawyers, we fight for your rights as an injured individual against powerful insurance companies, corporations and railroads. As trial attorneys with numerous favorable verdicts in court, we are prepared to aggressively advocate for you. From our primary location in Chicago, we practice statewide in Illinois and are also licensed to practice, with offices in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
Our attorneys, Colin H. Dunn and Robert E. Harrington, III, do not hesitate to accept national, high-profile cases. Together, we have recovered more than $500 million in compensation for our clients.
Learn more about our team by following the links below:
- Colin H. Dunn
- Robert E. Harrington, III
- Robert E. Harrington Jr.
- Roger Shuff, Lead Investigator
We have taken on some of the largest corporations in the country and won. Even if your current situation seems overwhelming, do not give up – you have us on your side. We also practice appellate law, appearing in federal appeals courts throughout four states to ensure that our clients receive every available chance at justice.
Proven Experience Handling Railroad Injury Claims
Railroad injury law is a niche practice area that few law firms know how to handle successfully. Our lawyers, however, have extensive experience working with railroad workers who suffer severe injuries on the job. Due to his vast experience in the field, Robert E. Harrington, III, has served as Designated Legal Counsel to SMART – Transportation Division since 2016 and serves on the Executive Board of ARLA, which is the Designated Legal Counsel reference source for members of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen (BLET).
Why Select Us?
Our skill has not only earned us favorable outcomes for our clients, but also:
- Being selected in Super Lawyers 2013 – present
- Being named Leading Lawyers 2013 – present
- Being named Best Product Liability Litigation Lawyers, 2017 – 2020
- TopVerdict.com’s Top 100 Verdicts of 2016 (#90)
- Best Lawyers® in America, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2009 – 2012
- Law Bulletin’s 40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty To Watch 2010
- National Law Journal’s The Top 100 Verdicts of 2012 (#11)
- Trial Excellence Award, Jury Verdict Reporter, 2012
- William J. Harte Amicus Volunteer Award from the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association 2010, 2011, 2017
- SMART – TD DLC, 2016 – present
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys, Board of Managers, 2019 – present
These honors speak to the high quality of service we provide to our clients and the numerous positive results we have achieved.
Prepared To Fight For You – Get A Free Consultation
When you need a legal team that will fight assertively for you, turn to us. To schedule a free initial consultation about your claim, please call us at 872-282-4603 or send us an email. We work on a contingency fee basis – you do not owe us any fees unless we recover compensation.